Sunday 5 August 2012

Breaking News! A Beetle found in the August issue of POOL Magazine!

I'd like to share another happy moment in the spotlight with all of you. For those who haven't heard of it, POOL is one of India's first International Design Magazines, rapidly being seen as the voice of creativity from India. They feature designers and artists from various disciplines and I am super delighted to be noticed and picked by them. Thank you team POOL for showcasing my work, my style and my love for illustrating for kids in such a beautiful way. Read on to follow Beetle's journey from the world of advertising to designing and painting yummy stuff for kids, all the way from Bombay to Istanbul. :-)

You can view the online magazine, and read my article in the August issue by clicking on this link: www.poolmagazine.in







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep rocking Heetal

Heetal Dattani Joshi said...

Thank u Anand! :-)